Brand / Manufacturer
Manufacturer Part #
ZERO SR ZF12.5
Imagine instant torque and power from a standstill. Imagine smooth acceleration as you throttle out of turns. Then, imagine never needing to stop at a gas station or being burdened with any scheduled powertrain maintenance. Pure. Powerful. Electric… and by purchasing a Zero SR at GroupGets **you will get $800 dollars** in store credit at Hollywood Electrics, so you won't have to worry about getting a helmet or anything else you might need.
* You will be billed $3,200.00 when the campaign ends which will be transferred to Hollywood Electrics as a **deposit** for the Zero SR and $800.00 in in-store credit exclusive to this group buy. You will be required to pay the remaining balance at Hollywood Electrics. The total balance before deposit is $15,995 + tax, registration, destination & setup fees.
* Please see the Pricing Details sections at the bottom of this page for more information.
Developed to aggressively take on urban environments while encouraging occasional detours to your favorite stretch of back country twisties, the Zero SR integrates revolutionary technology with innovative motorcycle design. The result is a motorcycle with breathtaking performance and a sophisticated appearance.
Featuring Zero Motorcycles’ Z-Force® motor and power pack, the Zero SR pulls hard to speeds above 90 mph and offers a city range of up to 151 miles.
Whether stealthily accelerating onto the highway or out of the turns, the Zero S is uniquely designed to deliver a thrilling sensation unlike any other on the road today. Are you ready?
* __City :__ 151 miles (243 km)
* __Highway @ 55 mph (89 km/h) :__ 94 miles (151 km)
* __Combined :__ 115 miles (185 km)
* __Highway @ 70 mph (113 km/h) :__ 77 miles (124 km)
* __Combined :__ 102 miles (164 km)
* __Max torque :__ 106 ft-lb (144 Nm)
* __Max power :__ 67 hp (50 kW) @ 4,000 rpm
* __Top Speed (max) :__ 102 mph (164 km/h)
* __Top Speed (sustained) :__ 85 mph (137 km/h)
* __Acceleration, 0-60 mph (0-100 km/h) :__ 3.3 seconds
* __Type :__ Z-Force® 75-7R passively air-cooled, high efficiency, radial flux, permanent high-temp magnet, brushless motor
* __Controller :__ High efficiency, 660 amp, 3-phase brushless controller with regenerative deceleration
* __Est. pack life to 80% (city) :__ 339,000 miles (546,000 km)
* __Power pack :__ Z-Force® Li-Ion intelligent
* __Max capacity :__ 12.5 kWh
* __Nominal capacity :__ 11.0 kWh
* __Charger type :__ 1.3 kW, integrated
* __Charge time (standard) :__ 8.6 hours (100% charged) / 8.1 hours (95% charged)
* __With one accessory charger :__ 5.0 hours (100% charged) / 4.5 hours (95% charged)
* __With max accessory chargers :__ 2.4 hours (100% charged) / 1.9 hours (95% charged)
* __Input :__ Standard 110 V or 220 V
* __Transmission :__ Clutchless direct drive
* __Final Drive :__ 132T / 30T, Poly Chain® GT® Carbon™ belt
####__Chassis / Suspension / Brakes__
* __Front suspension :__ Showa 41 mm inverted cartridge forks, with adjustable spring preload, compression and rebound damping
* __Rear suspension :__ Showa 40 mm piston, piggy-back reservoir shock with adjustable spring preload, compression and rebound damping
* __Front suspension travel :__ 6.25 in (159 mm)
* __Rear suspension travel :__ 6.35 in (161 mm)
* __Front brakes :__ Bosch Gen 9 ABS, J-Juan asymmetric dual piston floating caliper, 320 x 5 mm disc
* __Rear brakes :__ Bosch Gen 9 ABS, J-Juan single piston floating caliper, 240 x 4.5 mm disc
* __Front tire :__ Pirelli Diablo Rosso II 110/70-17
* __Rear tire :__ Pirelli Diablo Rosso II 140/70-17
* __Front wheel :__ 3.00 x 17
* __Rear wheel :__ 3.50 x 17
* __Wheel base :__ 55.5 in (1,410 mm)
* __Seat height :__ 31.8 in (807 mm)
* __Rake :__ 24.0°
* __Trail :__ 3.2 in (80 mm)
* __Frame :__ 23 lb (10.4 kg)
* __Curb weight :__ 414 lb (188 kg)
* __Carrying capacity :__ 361 lb (164 kg)
* __Equivalent fuel economy (city) :__ 462 MPGe (0.51 l/100 km)
* __Equivalent fuel economy (highway) :__ 236 MPGe (1.00 l/100 km)
* __Typical cost to recharge :__ $1.40
* __Standard motorcycle warranty* :__ 2 years
* __Power pack warranty* :__ 5 years/100,000 miles
* *For additional details about powerpack or standard warranty: [Click Here](http://www.zeromotorcycles.com/warranty/?my=2015&m=sr)
* After submitting a $3,200.00 **deposit** towards a 2015 Zero SR 12.5 you will be required to pay the remaining balance at Hollywood Electrics. If you know that you want this bike and don't have time to get to the dealer, this is an excellent way to get in position to get your bike faster as well as get $800 dollars in store credit at Hollywood Electrics.
* The total balance before deposit is $15,995 + tax, registration, destination & setup fees.
* Financing and other options and accessories are available, contact Hollywood Electrics for details.
* We expect you to have questions so don't hesitate to reach out to us (contact at groupgets.com) or Hollywood Electrics (info at hollywoodelectrics.com) for answers.
* Deposit is refundable (minus bank processing fees).
##**Pickup and Shipping**
* You must pick up your motorcycle at Hollywood Electrics: [901 N Fairfax Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90046, United States](https://goo.gl/maps/hYjkC)
* If you would like your motorcycle/s shipped please contact Hollywood Electrics to set up shipping to your location (for an additional fee) when the campaign successfully closes.
##**Accessories & Options**
* **Please contact us about the available accessories and options listed below when you place your order**
* Available accessories
* Power Tank (+$2,495.00)
* Quick-charge (+$599.99)
* **Other Options & Accessories available, please contact Hollywood Electrics for more information**
Get an extra $800 dollars in store credit at Hollywood Electrics, for gear or whatever else you may need. This deal is exclusive to our group buy and Hollywood Electrics!